Limoncello Pumpkin Bread
Posted: September 25, 2019
Pumpkin bread is cool and all. Add some Blood Orange Limoncello and now we’re talking!
Place cubed bread in to a baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together:
- *1/2 Cup Fabrizia’s Blood Orange Limoncello
- *3 Cups Milk
- *1 Can of Pumpkin Puree
- *2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- *1/2 Cup Sugar
- *4 Eggs
- *Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Extract
- Pour mixture evenly over the bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour!
Thank you @SoFloFoodie On Instagram!