Blood Orange Creamsicle Bars
* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 3 tabespoons butter, melted
* 1/2 cup blood orange limoncello
* 1 (6 oz.) or 2 (3 oz.) packages Jell-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
* 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 tub (8 oz.) thawed Cool Whip
* 1/2 cup cold milk
* 1 (3.4 oz.) package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
* Orange zest and slice to decorate
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter the press onto the bottom of an 8-inch square pan. Freeze until ready to use.
- In s bowl, microwave blood orange limoncello for about 1 minute. Add to the gelatin mix; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Gradually add to half of the cream cheese package, and beat with mixer until blended.
- Whisk in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Then spread the mixture over the crust. Freeze while preparing the next layer.
- Beat the remaining cream cheese and milk in a separate bowl until blended.
- Add the dry pudding mix; beat another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining Cool Whip. Spread over the gelatin layer that was in the freezer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before decorating and serving.
Thank you to @soflofoodie on Instagram!