Fabrizia’s Limoncello Fish
Sometimes limoncello’s for after dinner. Sometimes it is dinner 😁 Check out this awesome Salmon and Limoncello dish! 🍋🍋🍋
- 2 oz Fabrizia Limoncello
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon , skin on*
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil , divided
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic , minced, divided
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and fresh cracked black pepper , plus more for asparagus
- 1/2 lemon , thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs asparagus (medium or thin spears), tough ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a rimmed 17 by 12-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place salmon in center of pan
- In a mixing bowl whisk together 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, the lemon zest, limoncello, 2 cloves garlic, dijon, onion powder.
- Brush evenly over top of salmon then sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper (add more pepper to taste if desired).
- Top with lemon slices.
- Toss asparagus with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, remaining 2 cloves garlic and season with salt, then place around salmon.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven, toss asparagus then sprinkle asparagus with parmesan.
- Return to oven and bake until salmon has cooked through, about 5 – 10 minutes longer. Cut salmon into portions. Serve warm.
*If fillet is wide, you can cut into 2 – 4 portions and place them near-upper portion of the baking dish, then place asparagus on lower portion of baking dish.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy